The importance of makeup today

At present our image has a fundamental value, since it affects many aspects of our life in society. For example, in a job interview or when we meet new people. In these cases, our appearance generates different sensations and responses in others, which will later affect us positively or negatively.

A very useful tool to take care of our appearance is makeup. This beauty technique allows us to achieve a more aesthetic finish thanks to the application of cosmetics. It is ideal to reduce those less flattering features such as wrinkles, spots or acne; while we highlight other more attractive features such as eyes or lips. Consequently, it also helps to deal with physical complexes and increase the self-esteem of those who wear it.

In addition to using the right products for our needs, it is also crucial to apply the correct techniques and choose the types of makeup that best suit each situation. For this, the knowledge of professionals is of great help and in high demand, since there are more and more related job opportunities. Likewise, a greater professionalization and popularity of the sector is emerging.



Comentarios

  1. I did not know that there were so many styles of makeup and that you are very important nowadays- Alany Flores

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wooo no conocía tantas técnicas ni diseños tan hermosos

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow there are many varieties of makeup I loved each one of them.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. The makeups shown are incredible, I love them all, I'll try to make them if they come out hahaha, incredible blog!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I find it very interesting since it has a great variety of information

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I don't wear makeup but I didn't know the types of makeup

    ResponderBorrar
  7. It's amazing that there are so many makeup styles! And here I am with my natural makeup when there are so many to try.
    Jocelyn Zambrano 2"A"

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Your recommendations are very good since that is how we learn to have a natural but beautiful makeup

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Thank you for your recommendations and tips, they helped me a lot to inform me since I don't wear makeup often, thank you very much it was interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I loved it, because it gives several important makeup tips and ideas for different events

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I had no idea about these makeup styles since I don't like makeup and I wasn't interested in learning about this topic before, but I liked learning and being informed about the importance of makeup and about these makeup styles that exist today

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares